Owning or managing a commercial property involves making decisions that need to please a lot of people. If your apartment building, facility, or retail property needs a new roof, you may wonder whether metal roof shingles would improve the longevity and curb appeal of your property.
With the latest advancements, you can choose metal roofing that looks like shingles and other materials. Or you can go for the unique look of roofing metal that appeals to a wide cross-section of discerning clients, customers, tenants, and visitors.
Benefits of Metal Tiles and Shingles for Commercial Buildings:
Strength, durability, and curb appeal are just some of the benefits of choosing metal tiles for your commercial building. Whether you are a property manager, HOA member, or the owner of a commercial space, metal roofing can net a significant return on investment. In addition, our team can help you make the right decision to match your property's aesthetic and branding.
- Improve Curb Appeal: Metal roofs come in a dizzying variety of styles and options. Do you love the look of Spanish tiles, slate, cedar shakes, or scalloped shingles? You don't have to give up the style you love to get the material that can add so much benefit to your property. Metal shingles come in all these styles and can mimic other materials while lasting between 50 and 100 years.
- Improve Durability: Whether you choose aluminum, copper, zinc, or steel roofing metal, you’re getting a rigid material that can withstand high speeds, snow, rain, and harsh sunlight. Best of all, metal shingles and tiles can last a lifetime with little maintenance required.
- Save Money on Utilities: Because of the way metal reflects sunlight and prevents heat from becoming trapped inside the building, metal roofing shingles often reduce the cost of heating or cooling your commercial space.
- Earn Your Green Building Badge: Besides increasing your building's energy efficiency, metal roof shingles give you bragging rights in other areas. For example, you can recycle metal roofing, and the shingles and tiles are made from recycled material. This level of “green consciousness” can help you create a more sustainable commercial property.
- Reduce Costs, Simplify Installation. There is no denying that metal roofs cost more than concrete, asphalt and other commercial roofing options. However, metal roofs last much longer than other materials. They also require very little maintenance or repairs compared to the alternatives. As a result, metal roof shingles have tremendous longevity, meaning you won't have to replace your roof for several decades. In addition, because metal roofing is so simple to install, you'll have less disruption to your business or for your tenants. This can also decrease your installation cost to help defray the higher cost of the material itself.
Fire-resistant, durable metal shingles are a smart choice for savvy entrepreneurs and business professionals.
Interested to know more? Have questions about metal roof tiles and metal roof shingles? Feel free to contact us online or call us toll-free at 1.866.674.3153.